How Does Underfloor Heating System Work?
In simple words, the underfloor heating installation is done as follows:
- The floor must first be very highly insulated and prepared so that the heat put into the floor isn’t just loft into the ground or airspace below the floor.
- Once the insulation layers are laid the correct base (tracking) for the pipe system being used must be laid.
- Tubes are usually plastic and are laid to evenly cover the floor. They are then connected with a distribution manifold that is specially designed for the floor space and flow rate required.
- Then, pipes are placed where the warmth is necessary. They must be distributed at even distances from each other to make sure they produce even heat.
- The pipes are then covered with concrete or finished screed.
- You can then tile over the area to your design
- Afterwards, the flow pipes have to be connected to the supply modules. The valves can be adjusted manually or by using a thermostat as part of the home heating controls.
- The manifold is also comprised of connecting modules, end modules, air vents, and so on. It does not need supplementary fittings and it is rapidly assembled.
We install these systems in our area quickly, reliably and at low costs. If you need further details on underfloor heating in Glasgow, we kindly ask you to contact our friendly staff at Glasgow Boiler Installations.
Book Us for Underfloor Heating Installation in Glasgow
If you’re looking to take the chill off of those cold Glasgow mornings, look no further than our underfloor heating installation services. With years of experience and a team of skilled professionals, we’re equipped to handle any heating challenge you throw our way.
Whether you’re looking to retrofit an existing space or install a brand-new system, we’ve got you covered. With our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, you can trust us to deliver the warmth and comfort you deserve. So why wait? Book us for underfloor heating in Glasgow today and start enjoying the benefits of a cosy, comfortable home.