Boiler Servicing in Glasgow
“Home, more than anything, means warmth and bed”, said once the famous fashion designer Vivienne Westwood. And what better way is there to provide just that for you and your loved ones, than keeping your house warm with our boiler servicing in Glasgow?
A gas boiler must be annually checked and serviced to stay safe and within warranty. Regular services increase the working life of your boiler. Gas issues are not something to take lightly. Our professionals are certified and trained to ensure that your boiler is functioning correctly, without any risks or waste. We are qualified to issue a safety certificate after we have checked your system.
Get A Free Quotation
Fill this form to get free quotation from Glasgow Boiler Installaition Team
- Highest safety standards
- Competitive Local Prices
- Quality boilers and appliances
- A Friendly, Trustworthy Local Company
- Highest quality standards
- Free Quotation and Survey
Competitive Landlord Gas Safety Checks in Glasgow?
Gas Safety certificates are necessary for landlords who rent their properties. These are called landlord Gas Safety checks (Gas Safety Certificates CP12). Without them, it is illegal to rent out. They are, therefore, an absolute necessity for landlords.
Basically, it implies a legal document that is the proof that your gas systems from your property were verified by certified professionals. This document must be issued each year.
The document must prove that all the appliances, flues, and the connected fittings have been verified by a Gas Safe Register certified engineer every year.
This documentation not only provides safety for the people you are renting your property to, but also it provides an assurance that the gas appliances have the highest quality servicing care. This way, your system’s life span will be longer.
With Glasgow Boiler Installations, on all new installations we provide a one-year workmanship guarantee and up to a five-year warranty. (Warranties depend on the make and model of boiler that you choose to install) After this warranty has expired, your system still has to be verified yearly. That is to make sure that it is working properly and to help extend its working life. Its also an essential measure to ensure that the gas boiler is safe.
Call Us Now for your Free Quote and Survey
What Does the Our Boiler Servicing in Glasgow Consist of?
When performing any boiler maintenance work, our staff will make sure, among others, to:
- Perform a complete inspection of the whole chimney unit, as well as an inspection and, if required, cleaning of the burner, injectors – if any, combustion chamber, ignition devices, and those of the heat exchanger.
- Test the system according to the manufacturer’s instructions to make sure that the input and/or the operating pressure are accurate, the flue efficiency, that all the ventilation demands are according to the most updated standards, the safety device operation. At this point, we also check if the system is safe to be used further.
- Visually inspect all other gas appliances, with a written notification if any defect might be noticed.
What we provide for our customers:
- Local Gas Boiler and Central Heating Experts
- Fully Trained Engineers
- Gas Safe Registered
- Quick Call-Out and Fast Work
- Homeowners & Landlords
- Private Dwellings & Social Housing
- We Lay dust sheets and keep your property clean
- Fully Insured
Why Come to Us For Boiler Servicing?
Our clients choose us to perform the boiler servicing for them because we have all the necessary experience and credentials to do this job in a safe and efficient manner….. At a reasonable price.
In case you need work carried out quickly before tenants move in or before a warranty runs out let us know and we will see if we can accommodate you. For a fixed price, assuming no repairs are needed, we will get to you ASAP.
If you need further details on and Glasgow boiler servicing, we kindly invite you to get in touch with Glasgow Boiler Installations.
Get Your Free Quote
Fill out the form below and someone from Glasgow Boiler Installation will connect with you
* Figures from the Energy Saving Trust for a Detached house changing from a G rating boiler to an A rated Boiler. These are estimated figures based on installing a new A-rated condensing boiler with a programmer, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator controls (TRVs) in a gas-heated home from an older boiler with a programmer and room thermostat. Savings will vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home. Figures are based on fuel prices as of April 2017