Our Gas Safe Engineers & Plumbers in Glasgow
With jointly over 20 years experience, our heating engineers at Glasgow Boiler Installations provide our clients quality, reliable services at affordable prices. We have sound knowledge and experience on all things to do with heating in Scotland. We specialize in gas and oil heating systems and underfloor heating. We also have our head engineer who is experienced in commercial heating systems holding the required commercial ticket to work on systems with a higher rating than the standard residential 70kW. Each Gas Safe engineer who works with us in Glasgow has all the registrations and approvals up to date, making sure that your home, yourself, and your loved ones are safe and warm.
Get A Free Quotation
Fill this form to get free quotation from Glasgow Boiler Installaition Team
- Highest safety standards
- Competitive Local Prices
- Quality boilers and appliances
- A Friendly, Trustworthy Local Company
- Highest quality standards
- Free Quotation and Survey
What Does a Gas Safe Engineer in Glasgow Specialize in?
All our employees, plumbers and engineers alike, provide central heating system installations and repairs in Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
We set up and fix central heating systems and boilers at fair local prices. We are able to provide a quick, reliable, clean and most of all safe service. We also offer 1 year work guarantees on all new heating systems we install. This is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty.
Our services are comprised of:
- Central heating system installations.
- Boiler installations & Boiler replacements
- Boiler repairs
- Oil-fired heating system repairs and installations.
- Boiler servicing and maintenance.
- Underfloor heating system installations.
Each gas safe engineer who works with us is extremely aware of the energy efficiency and emission reduction importance. When we are contacted, we perform an initial analysis of the premises and provide you with a quotation.
We make sure that every single job is done with the least possible disruption to you premises. We use dust sheets and tidy up after ourselves.
Call Us Now for your Free Quote and Survey
More About Our Plumbers
Glasgow Boiler Installations started as a company specialized in the service and installations of all types and brands of gas boilers and heating systems.
After building a trustworthy reputation with our clients in North Glasgow we were able to expand slowly and we are now able to cover the whole of the greater Glasgow area. We still make sure that we give each client the same good service that helped us get to where we are today.
These days we are happy to offer servicing and repair services as well and often find that clients stick with us after we service or fix their system for a reasonable price.
Faulty boilers or gas appliances can emit carbon monoxide a very dangerous gas that is odorless and has no color. We always encourage our clients to have a service and safety check each year just to make sure everything is OK. This should always be carried out by a Gas Safe registered engineer or plumber.
Our clients choose us because every single Gas Safe engineer with our Glasgow company is:
- Registered and experienced.
- Highly recommended throughout Glasgow and the surrounding areas by our existing clients.
- We are frank and straightforward and always aim to give you the best information so that you can make an informed decision on any purchases
- Able to offer customized solutions that satisfy your particular needs and requirements.
- Capable of providing different work guarantees and warranties for the heating systems we install.
Should you need the help of a Gas Safe engineer in Glasgow and the surrounding areas, we kindly invite you to get in touch with our staff at Glasgow Boiler Installations.
What we provide for our customers:
- Local Gas Boiler and Central Heating Experts
- Fully Trained Engineers
- Gas Safe Registered
- Quick Call-Out and Fast Work
- Homeowners & Landlords
- Private Dwellings & Social Housing
- We Lay dust sheets and keep your property clean
- Fully Insured
Get Your Free Quote
Fill out the form below and someone from Glasgow Boiler Installation will connect with you
* Figures from the Energy Saving Trust for a Detached house changing from a G rating boiler to an A rated Boiler. These are estimated figures based on installing a new A-rated condensing boiler with a programmer, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator controls (TRVs) in a gas-heated home from an older boiler with a programmer and room thermostat. Savings will vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home. Figures are based on fuel prices as of April 2017