Commercial Boiler Services in Glasgow
Glasgow Boiler Installations has provided commercial boiler services in Glasgow for many years now. For all of our clients, we have been able to offer personalized solutions that are meant to make sure they obtain maximum results from their commercial heating systems and their components.
We are fully certified, trained and qualified to provide you with a reliable system that functions at the adequate efficiency, according to the safest means. All our engineers have the ACS Commercial Gas Ticket qualifications allowing them to work boilers rated over 70kW.
Get A Free Quotation
Fill this form to get free quotation from Glasgow Boiler Installaition Team
- Highest safety standards
- Competitive Local Prices
- Quality boilers and appliances
- A Friendly, Trustworthy Local Company
- Highest quality standards
- Free Quotation and Survey
Important Responsibilities for Commercial Boilers
If you own a large house or commercial premises, be it retail, an office, residential, hospital, hotel, and so on, as well as keeping people comfortable it your legal responsibility is to ensure the safety of the employees and guests when they are in that property.
Commercial gas appliances in such properties must be serviced according to the manufacturer guidelines. Moreover, you are legally obliged to perform a yearly gas safety inspection carried out by a registered professional.
It is also necessary that you keep copies of the gas certificates for at least two years. If not, the Health and Safety Executive nowadays may start certain criminal proceedings. If you are the owner or operator of a commercial property, it is your duty to make sure you abide by these regulations.
The penalties can be very damaging:
- A £6,000 fine for every breach and/or six months of jail.
- Any insurance will almost always be annulled due to non-compliance, placing you to legal responsibilities.
- If a person loses their life because of your non-compliance, you could be charged with manslaughter.
Call Us Now for your Free Quote and Survey
What Do Our Commercial Boiler Services in Glasgow Consist Of?
If the boiler on a commercial property is not working correctly, or if you need your annual safety inspection or service to prolong its lifespan, we can help.
Boiler producers agree that if you service a commercial boiler regularly through certified and experienced commercial heating engineers, its life span will be extended.
Most manufacturers recommend an annual servicing and if the boiler is within its warranty period you will need to service it each year to keep the warrant valid.
Our services also include rapid repairs if your boiler stops functioning at all or correctly. We will inspect the property, assess the issues, and then find the most cost-effective and efficient solution with minimum disruption for your business activities.
Sometimes, though, the repairs of a commercial boiler might be too expensive and you might need to replace the current boiler with a new one. We will assist you in making an informed choice on any new commercial boiler installation.
What we provide for our customers:
- Local Gas Boiler and Central Heating Experts
- Fully Trained Engineers
- Gas Safe Registered
- Quick Call-Out and Fast Work
- Homeowners & Landlords
- Private Dwellings & Social Housing
- We Lay dust sheets and keep your property clean
- Fully Insured
More About Commercial Boiler Repairs
Commercial boilers are those that are rated above 70kW. Generally, common gas and heating engineers do not have the qualifications to work with these systems which can be more complex.
We are completely qualified to perform such servicing, repairs, and installations. Our head engineers hold the necessary ACS Commercial Gas Ticket, the qualification required to work on commercial boilers.
If you require commercial boiler services in Greater Glasgow or the surrounding areas, please feel free to contact our friendly team. We cover the whole of the Central Belt and Northern Ayrshire.
Get Your Free Quote
Fill out the form below and someone from Glasgow Boiler Installation will connect with you
* Figures from the Energy Saving Trust for a Detached house changing from a G rating boiler to an A rated Boiler. These are estimated figures based on installing a new A-rated condensing boiler with a programmer, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator controls (TRVs) in a gas-heated home from an older boiler with a programmer and room thermostat. Savings will vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home. Figures are based on fuel prices as of April 2017