Glasgow Emergency Plumbing Service
Our business aims to respond as quickly as possible to any emergency plumbing situations in Glasgow, 24 hrs a day. Whether it is a burst water pipe or a broken down boiler, we know the stress and inconvenience it causes. We will get to you as quickly as possible to stop water from damaging property further or getting hot water and heating back on in a home or business.
Our plumbers are experience and are all trained gas safe registered engineers so we can handle most situations that come up.
If you need help now just give us a call and we will let you know how quickly we can get to you. Wherever possible we will reschedule to be able to reach emergencies within hours.
- If your boiler breaks down,
- if you have a water leak that you cant shut off or
- if you smell gas from a possible leak
then call us and we’ll be with you as soon as possible.
Get A Free Quotation
Fill this form to get free quotation from Glasgow Boiler Installaition Team
- Highest safety standards
- Competitive Local Prices
- Quality boilers and appliances
- A Friendly, Trustworthy Local Company
- Highest quality standards
- Free Quotation and Survey
Emergency Plumbing Across Greater Glasgow
Whether is a drip leak from a radiator or a gushing fountain from a mains pressure water pipe we can help. Our experienced plumbers can come to the rescue for most pluming problems and we will aim to be there as soon as possible.
All of our plumbers are trained Gas Safe Registered engineers so if the problem is linked to a boiler you are in safe hands.
If a boiler or gas is involved please don’t try to fix anything yourself but you can often make the situation safe until we get there by turning off the main gas and water inlet valves into the property.
Call Us Now for your Free Quote and Survey
Emergency Plumbing in Glasgow? What Should You Do If you have a Water or Gas Leak?
If you have an emergency plumbing issue in Glasgow like a water leak the first thing you should do is turn of the main water inlet valve to the property.
If you think there is a gas leak switch off the main gas inlet value to the property.
- Open any windows you can to air the property and do not switch on any light stitches or electrical appliances.
- Then get out of the property and
- Call an emergency gas engineer straight away
- Do not attempt to fix the boiler or any gas work by yourself. This is extremely dangerous, as well as being a risk to the future safe functioning of the unit.
We will come to see you as quickly as possible after you calling us and will make safe and fix the problem as soon as we can. Often any spare parts needed will be with us in the van but occasionally a special replacement spare part may be needed. If possible we will always try to source it and fit it the same day.
What we provide for our customers:
- Local Gas Boiler and Central Heating Experts
- Fully Trained Engineers
- Gas Safe Registered
- Quick Call-Out and Fast Work
- Homeowners & Landlords
- Private Dwellings & Social Housing
- We Lay dust sheets and keep your property clean
- Fully Insured
Get Your Free Quote
Fill out the form below and someone from Glasgow Boiler Installation will connect with you
* Figures from the Energy Saving Trust for a Detached house changing from a G rating boiler to an A rated Boiler. These are estimated figures based on installing a new A-rated condensing boiler with a programmer, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator controls (TRVs) in a gas-heated home from an older boiler with a programmer and room thermostat. Savings will vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home. Figures are based on fuel prices as of April 2017