Fast Glasgow Boiler Repairs
Glasgow Boiler Repairs are the mainstay of our business and we offer repairs across the Greater Glasgow area. We always try to offer the best prices and get out to help you as quickly as possible. Most boilers can be repaired quickly and cheaply so long as they have been regularly serviced and spare parts are still available for your make and model of boiler. Give us a quick call and we’ll be ready to help.
- Quick Call Outs
- No Fix - No Fee
- 24 / 7 Emergency Call Out Available
Please understand that gas is an extremely dangerous, potentially lethal issue. That is why it is imperative to have a Gas Safe certified engineer deal with your boiler repair in Glasgow in case of any type of malfunction.
All our engineers are trained and certified to understand and avoid any dangerous issues related to your system. If a non-certified engineer tampers with the boiler, this might invalidate the system warranty. That is also an important reason why it is best to leave this job to certified professionals.
Get A Quick Call Out
Fill in this form or call to get a quick call out or a quotation from our team
- All Makes and Models Repaired
- Competitive Local Prices
- Expert Repair Engineers
- A Friendly, Trustworthy Local Company
- No Fix - No Fee
- Cost Price for Spare Parts
How Is a Gas Boiler Repair in Glasgow Done?
Our firm provides all types and brands of gas and combi boilers repairs. If your system is making noises or it is not functioning properly or at all, we can repair it. Our services come at a convenient price, and sometimes the boiler repair is relatively cheap. We always strive to save our clients as much as possible by performing a repair rather than replacing the whole unit.
However, other times, when the boiler is extremely outdated or malfunctioning, the repairs could be more expensive – in the range of several hundred pounds – than actually replacing it. This can happen when the spare parts needed for the repair are more difficult to find and expensive.
We always, though, make sure to inform our clients about the costs involved. Then, we let them decide if they want to repair the unit or replace it with a more energy-efficient, modern one that might save on running expenses.
Call Us Now to Get Your Boiler Repaired
What Should You Do When You Need a Boiler Repair?
Among the measures you should take when you notice that your boiler is malfunctioning, it is advisable to:
- Verify if the other gas appliances in your home are working correctly. If they do, it is time to contact our certified British, gas boiler repair engineers to take a look at the system. If you notice that there is no gas, contact the gas supplier. Do not attempt to fix the boiler or any gas work by yourself. This is extremely dangerous, as well as being a risk to the future safe functioning of the unit.
- Make sure to read the thermostat manuals. Nowadays, these appliances are digital. Since they have become more energy-efficient, they are quite complex to deal with. You might just press the wrong button, activate the wrong program or setting, and this can entirely shut down the boiler.
If after you have checked these things you still have a problem, then give us a call and we will come to see you as quickly as possible. Our certified engineers will take a look at and often can fix things there and then. Sometimes we will require replacement parts that we will need to go and find for you. It is important to act quickly so that the time needed to wait until you have your unit up and running again is as short as possible.
In case you have any further questions about the boiler repair services we provide in Glasgow and the surrounding areas, please do get in touch with Glasgow Boiler Installations.
What we provide for our customers:
- Local Gas Boiler and Central Heating Experts
- Fully Trained Engineers
- Gas Safe Registered
- Quick Call-Out and Fast Work
- Homeowners & Landlords
- Private Dwellings & Social Housing
- We Lay dust sheets and keep your property clean
- Fully Insured
Get A Quick Call-Out
Fill out the form below and one of our team will connect with you
* Figures from the Energy Saving Trust for a Detached house changing from a G rating boiler to an A rated Boiler. These are estimated figures based on installing a new A-rated condensing boiler with a programmer, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator controls (TRVs) in a gas-heated home from an older boiler with a programmer and room thermostat. Savings will vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home. Figures are based on fuel prices as of April 2017