Boiler Replacements in Glasgow
When a boiler breaks down frequently or when replacement parts for old boilers are no longer available or very expensive, then it can be time to consider a boiler replacement. In Glasgow and surrounding areas, we have you covered. If you are experiencing problems with your current system, or it does not allow you to rest easy because it’s become temperamental or makes unusual sounds give us a call to see what your options are.
Moreover, sometimes old, inadequate boilers cause huge gas bills. Or they are not able to provide you and your family with the much-needed water on a constant basis. We make sure the boilers we install for our clients are reliable, quiet and energy-efficient, allowing you to save up to 30% on your bills and energy use.
Get A Free Quotation
Fill this form to get free quotation from Glasgow Boiler Installaition Team
- Highest safety standards
- Competitive Local Prices
- Quality boilers and appliances
- A Friendly, Trustworthy Local Company
- Highest quality standards
- Free Quotation and Survey
When Is a Boiler Replacement Necessary?
Boiler replacement is necessary when:
- It is more expensive to fix the current one than replacing it. Our qualified engineers will provide you with an assessment on whether it would be more cost-effective for you to replace the entire system, instead of fixing it.
- Your boiler does not allow you to control the heating it provides. Sometimes, old boilers do not have a thermostat, or their controls and timer are not very adjustable. This leads to waste and high bills. Although, in some cases, our staff could just set up new controls, which might improve the issue.
- Some old boilers are simply not as efficient as modern versions. If they are less efficient then you pay more to heat your home. It could prove to be a good idea to just to go for a new boiler, rather than keeping the old problematic one.
- If your current system has a continuous flame, which is called the pilot light, then you are wasting gas. Boilers with pilot lights have been discontinued by most modern boiler manufacturers because of the waste in gas. Although small, this still adds up to many hundreds of pounds over the lifetime of the boiler.
- Other cases. Sometimes boilers are simply worn out or unsafe to operate any more. In this case boilers will sometimes be marked as condemned and be disconnected for the safety of the building or household. As boiler replacement specialists we will provide further details and guide you on your options.
Call Us Now for your Free Quote and Survey
Important Aspects to Consider When Installing a New Boiler
There are certain important aspects to consider when replacing your old system and setting up a new boiler, such as:
- The boiler capacity: It is one of the most important factors to take into account when replacing your old system with a new one. The boiler capacity refers to the kW output, which indicates the system’s capability to provide your home with the heating and hot water necessities. This capacity should match your house’s number of rooms, size, and bathrooms. Our engineers will advise you on which capacity your new boiler should have, so that it can satisfy your specific requirements as cost effectively as possible.
- Efficiency in terms of energy consumption: The new system should be energy-efficient, allowing you to save on your bills for energy without waste. Our firm provides boilers that are endowed with ultra-modern thermostats, which confer the most energy-efficient systems. All boiler brands are available with our company, upon request.
- A great investment: In the long term, when you are replacing your old, outdated boiler with a new one, you will save a lot of money. That’s because you will spend less on bills, repairs and expensive breakdowns. A new, energy-efficient system is a great investment because here, at our company, we also provide a one-year workmanship guarantee and up to a five-year warranty. (Warranties depend on the specific make and model of boiler you choose) These will enable you to save a lot of money on any potential repairs, as well.
In case you need to know more about the boiler replacement services we provide in Glasgow and the surrounding areas, please do not hesitate to contact Glasgow Boiler Installations now.
What we provide for our customers:
- Local Gas Boiler and Central Heating Experts
- Fully Trained Engineers
- Gas Safe Registered
- Quick Call-Out and Fast Work
- Homeowners & Landlords
- Private Dwellings & Social Housing
- We Lay dust sheets and keep your property clean
- Fully Insured
Get Your Free Quote
Fill out the form below and someone from Glasgow Boiler Installation will connect with you
* Figures from the Energy Saving Trust for a Detached house changing from a G rating boiler to an A rated Boiler. These are estimated figures based on installing a new A-rated condensing boiler with a programmer, room thermostat and thermostatic radiator controls (TRVs) in a gas-heated home from an older boiler with a programmer and room thermostat. Savings will vary depending on the size and thermal performance of your home. Figures are based on fuel prices as of April 2017