What Do Our Central Heating Services in Glasgow Consist of?
We offer central heating replacement, repairs or servicing in Glasgow and the surrounding areas, depending on your system’s particularities. Sometimes, the radiators and the central heating systems stop functioning properly, not able to produce the necessary heat for your home.
This might happen because rust and sludge have been building up in the system’s radiators. In such cases, a powerflush could actually clean up the central heating system. This could, in turn, correct the malfunctioning of the system so that your house will be appropriately heated, without having to replace the radiators.
If a new system must be set up, the following steps will be necessary to install it:
- Choosing the most appropriate boiler, the radiators, and the way you would like to control the system, for instance through a wall thermostat, smart thermostat, etc. Our professional, certified engineers will advise you on making the choice that is most suitable to your needs and your house’s particularities.
- Making the plan for the system layout. This will be drawn together with our engineers. At this point, you will decide where you want the boiler to be set up, how many radiators you will need, and where they will be located.
- Generally, the radiators are set up first.
- Then, all the pipework connecting the radiators to the boiler will be installed. This is when all the controls are also being set up.
- Afterwards, the boiler is installed.
- At the end, the system is filled with water and the boiler is started, ensuring that the radiator valves are adjusted to allow the correct water flow.